Your adventure into the professional levels of recreational diving begins with the PADI Dive Master program. Working closely with a PADI Instructor, in this program you expand your dive knowledge and hone your skills to the professional level. PADI DiveMaster Training develops your leadership abilities, qualifying you to supervise dive activities and assist instructors with student divers.
During the PADI DiveMaster program, you learn dive leadership skills through both classroom and independent study. You complete water skills and stamina exercises, as well as training exercises that stretch your ability to organize and solve problems. You put this knowledge into action through an internship or series of practical training exercises.
- Knowledge Development: 12 topics ranging from dive theory to assisting student divers in training.
- Prerequisites: PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization), PADI Rescue Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization), 20 logged dives, and 18 years old.
- Minimum Number of Logged Dives: 60 for certification as PADI DiveMaster.
Contact Dive Centre for information on prices.
– Equipment & tours ARE INCLUDED in the price of all courses.
– REFUND POLICY: In the even of a cancellation, DBQ will issue credit to be applied to future tours and/or courses; however, no monetary refund will be issued. DBQ will work with students in special situations to determine if said situations support granting an exception to the refund policy.
– We will give a 50.000 Korean Won DISCOUNT if the students and fun divers have their own equipment.